Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-22 Origin: Site
1. Introduction to color steel
Color steel refers to color-coated steel plate, which is a steel plate with organic coating. It is generally used outdoors as roofs or walls. It is suitable for various fields such as industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special building roofs, and interior and exterior wall decoration. It has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, rich color, convenient and quick construction, earthquake resistance, fireproof, and anti-proof. Features such as rain resistance, long life, and maintenance-free have been widely promoted and applied.
2. Introduction to color aluminum
Colored aluminum refers to the coloring treatment of the surface of aluminum alloy. It is a new building material that complements color steel. Due to the unique chemical properties of aluminum, a "protective film" will quickly form on the surface of the aluminum plate and cover the surface of the aluminum plate to prevent it from rusting again and play a protective role. Therefore, the performance of aluminum alloy is very stable and it is not easy to be corroded. Generally, the surface layer can last up to 30 years without fading after special treatment. Moreover, because of its low density and high hardness, its weight per unit volume is the lightest among metal materials. Colored aluminum plates have a low melting point and are easily burned through in the event of a fire. The fire will spread outward, making it easier for firefighters to extinguish the fire, but color steel plates have a high melting point. Compared with color steel, its biggest advantage is that it is stronger and more environmentally friendly than plastic steel. It is widely used in the construction field.
3. Introduction to aluminum magnesium manganese alloy plate
Aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy plate, as a kind of color aluminum plate, is a high-quality roofing material and has attracted more and more attention from the market. With lightning speed, it is gradually replacing color steel tiles and becoming one of the main players in the market.
Why do customers choose aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy plates one after another? The reason is that it has incomparable "three major advantages"
1. The cost advantage is obvious, and the overall cost is lower than that of color steel tiles. The density of aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy plate is 2.73g/cm3, which is 1/3 of color steel. Under the same weight and thickness, the square number of colored aluminum is three times that of colored steel.
2. Aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy plates have built-in anti-corrosion properties. Except for special color steel tiles, general color steel tiles will be corroded after 3-5 years of use. In serious cases, large-scale replacement is required. Over and over again, the cost will naturally increase. Assuming that aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy plates are replaced, the service life can reach 50 years without being damaged by humans. Especially in areas with heavy acid rain and fast corrosion rates, the use of aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy plates has become a major trend.
3. High recycling value. After the color steel is corroded, it can only be recycled and sold for a few cents per kilogram. Colored aluminum is basically between 15% and 95% off the original cost, and the recycling value is obviously greater than that of color steel tiles.